100% Organic Spray Tans That Produce Gorgeous, Natural Color • Only $39 • 1st Visit $25
No Orange. No Streaks. No Smell.
Our spray tans are organic, hydrating and great for all skin types.
We only use the highest quality solutions from Norvell©, and only a skilled airbrush artist hand-sprays your custom tan. With proper skin preparation before and maintenance after, your spray tan should last 7-10 days, gradually fading and looking natural.
Paraben Free • Gluten Free • 100% Vegan • Nut Allergen Free
Beautiful, natural color that looks like you spent the day at the beach - and it's good for your skin!
Plus the Extras ...
It is important to provide our clients with the very best experience. So, every tanning session gets the works!
• Every spray tan session includes a ph-balancing prep spray to help balance the skin's chemistry and boost amino acid levels providing a deeper, more even, longer lasting tan.
• We have disposable undergarments for clients if they do not wish to wear their own underwear or bathing suit.
• Powder is available to apply to "high friction" areas such as the bend of the arm, behind the knee, the armpits, neck, etc)
• Everyone leaves with tan extending moisturizer, to be used after your first shower.
Just in Case! ...
Wearing deodorant or lotion? Didn't get a chance to exfoliate properly? Did you schedule your spray tan after a busy day at work?
No problem, we are prepared to help you. For a small fee, you can use our premium exfoliating, cleansing body wipes to assist you in areas that need help!
FIRST TIME CLIENTS: $25
Full Body Session $39
Upper Body Only $20
Lower Body Only $20
3 Sessions $100 ($33 per session, $17 savings)
5 Sessions $150 ($30 per session, $45 savings)
ASK ABOUT OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM!
For the best tanning results, book your appointment and follow these guidelines:
24 Hours Before
• Wax or Shave
(Avoid shaving creams;
Use soap & water or conditioner)
• Manicure / Pedicure
(Book any personal services a day before, including facials. Products used during these services can remove the tan.)
(Avoid bar soap & oily scrubs; Exfoliating gloves or mitts used gently work best; DIY scrub: add sugar to your bath gel)
• Moisturize after exfoliating
Day of Appointment
(Avoid bar soap, and oily or moisturizing bath products)
• NO LOTION
• NO DEODORANT
• NO PERFUME
• Remove Make-up
• Wear dark, loose clothing after spray tan
(Do not wear jeans or socks/sneakers)
• DO NOT GET WET for 8-10 hrs
(Be careful to not get wet, this includes sweating. The spray tan works over a 24 hour period. You can rinse off after 8-10 hours. The longer you leave it on, the deeper the tan. It's recommended to sleep in your tan.)
After Your Spray Tan
• Remain dry for at least 8-10 hrs
• Sleeping in your tan is recommended.
(Sleep in long loose baggy pants & a baggy t-shirt. Some bronzer can rub off onto fabrics but should wash out.)
• Shower after 8-24 hours.
(Warm water rinse, avoid using soap & hot water during this first shower. You will see color wash off in the shower. This is not your spray tan, only the temporary bronzer.)
• Do not use a washcloth
(Rinse off using your hands only.)
• Careful pat dry after shower
(Avoid rubbing with your towel.)
(Moisturize TWICE per day to maintain your tan.)